T.Y. Cooper, LLC
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
Information We Collect:
- Shipping/ Billing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/ Debit card information
How That Information Is Used:
- Fill an order placed on our web site
- Contact customers to answer inquiries
- Process a return item or make an exchange
- Send newsletters and special offers when customers join our mailing list - customers may unsubscribe from mailing list at any time by contacting us.
We do not sell, exchange, transfer or give your information to any other company. Your information is strictly used to provide you the best service possible.
Private customer information will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
The information you provide, including credit card information, is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL technology prevents such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. The information is encrypted and transferred to a secure site where your information is stored. Our store is hosted by Yahoo and our payment gateway is provided by PayPal so that we can accept credit card and PayPal payments safely.
If you have further questions about our privacy and security policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 704-989-5306.